Hop Spalter Select 100 gr
Spalter Select Beer Hops 100 gr
The Spalter Select beer hop was developed by the Hüll HopResearch Centre. It is a highly disease-resistant hop that is mainly used as an aroma hop, giving the beer a floral and fruity aroma together with spicy notes. Alpha acid has a range of 3.5% to 5.5%, which is why it is not usually used to impart bitterness to beer. Spalt Select hops are suitable for Lager, Ales, Pilsner and Kölsch styles.
- Packaging: 100 gr vacuum packed in a heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: Germany
- Alpha Acids: 3.5 - 5.5%.
- Aroma profile: Floral and fruity together with spicy notes
- Usage: Aroma
- Beer styles: Lager, Ales, Pilsner and Kölsch
- Substitutes: Saaz, Tettagner.
Note: The percentage of Alpha acids and Beta acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value given in this table.