Hop Columbus 100 gr
Columbus beer hops 100 grams
Part of the CTZ hop family, Columbus is an extremely popular ingredient among large brewers and homebrewers, which Polsinelli Enologia offers in 100 gram packs. The high levels of alpha acids, ranging from 14.5 to 17.5%, make Columbus hops an excellent bittering agent, perfect for Indian Pale Ale, Imperial IPA, Brown and red beers. It is also used as a flavouring agent, thanks to its characteristic spicy and citrusy aroma, with notes of liquorice and curry. Among the most popular substitutes for Columbus hops are Chinook and Nugget, which have similar characteristics. Columbus hops are offered in 100 gram aluminium vacuum bags.
- Packaging: 100 g vacuum-packed in a heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: United States
- Alpha Acids: 14.5% - 17.5%.
- Usage: Bitter
- Beer styles: IPA, APA, Imperial IPA, Brown, Red Ale
- Substitutes: Chinook, Nugget
Warnings: The percentage of Alpha and Beta acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.
100 Gr. - Pellets T90