Hop Simcoe 100 gr
Simcoe beer hops 100 gr
An extremely popular ingredient among homebrewers and brewers in the United States, Simcoe 100 g hops from Polsinelli Enologia are an excellent bittering agent for American IPA and Pale Ale beers. It is a patent-protected and trademarked crossbreed developed and marketed in 2000. The characteristics of Simcoe make it one of the favourite hops for giving Pale Ale, IPA, Saison, Wheat and Bitter beers a citrusy, balsamic aroma with notes of pine and berries. Simcoe beer hops in 100 gram packets have a high alpha acid content of between 11.5% and 15%. The product is sold in a vacuum-sealed aluminium bag.
- Packaging: 100 g vacuum packed in a heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: United States
- Alpha Acids: 11,5% - 15%.
- Usage: Aroma and Bitterness
- Beer styles: Pale Ale, IPA, Saison, Wheat, Bitter
Note: The percentage of alpha and beta acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.
100 Gr. - Pellets T90