Hop Target 100 gr
Target Beer Hops 100 gr
Target is one of the most popular beer hops among British homebrewers and brewers. Of English origin, the Target hops offered by Polsinelli Enologia in a 100 gr. package is mainly used for the production of Bitter beers, a very popular style in Great Britain. The good percentage of alpha acids (ranging between 9.5% and 12.5%) makes it a perfect ingredient both as a bittering and flavouring agent. The profile is characterised by a hint of spices and herbs. It is used for European ales and lagers. Target hops is offered in a 100 gram T90 vacuum pellet bag.
- Packaging: 100 g vacuum-packed in heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: England
- Alpha Acids: 9,5% - 12,5%.
- Usage: Bitterness and Flavour
- Beer styles: Ale, European lagers
- Substitutes: Fuggle, Willamette
- Pellet T90
Note: The percentage of Alpha Acids and Beta Acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.