Hops Magnum 100 gr
Hop Magnum 100 gr
Magnum hops are today one of the most popular bittering products for brewing. Developed in the German city of Hull in the 1980s, it is the result of a cross between the Galena variety and a German male hop. The great popularity of this hop, also known as Hallertau Magnum and offered by Polsinelli Enologia in a 100 gr package, is due in particular to its high quantity of alpha-acids (between 13 and 15%, depending on the batch) and fruity aroma, which make it a first-rate bittering agent. Today it can be used for homebrewing and the production of lagers, pils and stouts. Magnum Beer Hops are vacuum-packed in a 100 gr package with a heat-sealed aluminium bag, which is ideal for preserving its characteristics.
- Packaging: 100 gr vacuum-packed in a heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: Germany
- Alpha Acids: 13%-15%.
- Usage: Bitter
- Beer styles: Lager, Pils, Stout
- Substitutes: Nortern Brewer
100 Gr. - Pellets T90