Hop Hallertauer Tradition 100 gr
Hops for Hallertauer Beer 100 gr
Symbol of the best Bavarian beer, Hallertauer Tradition hops, offered online by Polsinelli Enologia in 100 gram pellets, is a special ingredient for homebrewers and professionals. Originating from the well-known German region, famous for the quality of its beers, Hallertauer hops are the perfect bittering agent for typically Bavarian styles such as Lager and Pils. Also ideal as a hop for Wheat and Bock beers, it has an alpha-acid content of between 3.5 and 5.5%. Hallertau hops can be used as a substitute for Liberty and Crystal.
- Packaging: 100 Gr, T90 vacuum-packed pellets in heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: Germany
- Alpha Acids: 3.5%-5.5%.
- Usage: Bitter
- Beer styles: Lager, Pils, Wheat, Bock
- Substitutes: Liberty, Crystal
Note: The percentage of Alpha Acids and Beta Acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.
100 Gr. - Pellets T90