Hop Sorachi Ace 100 gr
Sorachi Ace beer hops 100 gr
Sorachi Ace is a very special beer hop from Japan which is now used to create styles such as Indian Pale Ale and Saison. It is used for both aroma and bitterness due to its high percentage of alpha acids, ranging from 9 to 14.5%. Originating in Hokkaido Prefecture and first proposed by Yoshitada Mori, Sorachi Ace hops have quickly won over brewmasters in the United States, where they are grown, who use the hop's sour and spicy profile to brew stalwart beers. It is sold in a 100 gr pack, in a vacuum-sealed bag. Sorachi Ace hops for beer may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye.
- Packaging: 100 gr. vacuum packed in heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: United States
- Alpha Acids: 9 - 14.5%.
- Usage: Bitterness and Flavour
- Beer styles: IPA, Saison, Wheat beers
- T90 pellets
Note: The percentage of Alpha Acids and Beta Acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.
100 Gr. - Pellets T90