Stainless steel 2 rollers malt mill
2 Roller beer malt mill
Malt preparation is an essential step in homebrewing, and Polsinelli's two-roller mill is the most suitable tool for carrying out this operation with ease. Made entirely of stainless steel, for maximum resistance to wear and humidity, the barley malt mill can be operated manually thanks to the convenient handle or can be connected to an electric drill. Its production capacity is up to 50 kg/h.
With a length of 126 mm and a diameter of 32 mm, the two knurled rollers of the malt mill are made of stainless steel. They can be adjusted to obtain the most suitable grind for your needs and the type of grain to be processed by turning the eyelets and tightening the nut.
The two-roller malt mill is easy to assemble: simply attach the hopper to the already assembled base with the help of a Phillips screwdriver and pliers. The 2-roller mill has an overall height of 270mm. The hopper measures 210x225x220mm.
The product is supplied without a support board.
- Manual model
- Production capacity: up to 70 kg/h
- Hopper dimensions mm 210 x 225 x 220 h
- Total height mm 270
- Base height mm 50
- Rollers size: length mm 126 - diameter 32 mm
- Traction roller axis diameter: mm 9,5
- Roller adjustment in mm: 0.6 to 2.5 (0.1 to 0.025" - inches) - to adjust the distance turn the eyelets and tighten the nut.
- Use a brush to clean the rollers.