Terms of sales
LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003: in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree Article 196 no. 13 dated 2003 your personal details are used and processed for a proper management of obligatory statutory and tax fulfilments.
These conditions are only valid between POLSINELLI ENOLOGIA SRL Co. Ltd, 323, Carnello St, Isola del Liri, 03036 (FR), P.I. 02380340600 and any person making online purchases on the website www.polsinelli.it hereinafter referred to as "CUSTOMER". These conditions may be subject to changes. Available online date is equivalent to the effective date.
These general conditions discipline purchases made on www.polsinelli.it site, in accordance with Article no. 50 and other following ones belonging to Legislative Decree no. 206 dated 6th September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II, Chapter I, the third Title belonging to the third Part, which should be consulted on the basis of Article no. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – Contract purpose
With these general conditions of sale, Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd sells while the CUSTOMER does remote shopping by buying tangible movable items specified and offered for sale on the site www.polsinelli.it. The contract between the Supplier and the Purchaser is conducted exclusively over the Internet by the CUSTOMER access to the site www.polsinelli.it and the realisation of a purchase according to the procedure provided for in the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1.The sale is then completed when Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd sends the CLIENT an order confirmation e-mail which will contain the CLIENT ‘s details as well as the ones concerning the order, the price of the goods purchased, the costs of transport and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CLIENT undertakes to verify the correctness of all data written in the order confirmation e-mail, and to promptly notify any corrections.
2. Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd undertakes to describe and show the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences may result between the site and the actual product. Furthermore, the product images shown on www.polsinelli.it do not constitute a contractual element because they are only representative.
3. For orders which are less than € 1,000.000 , Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day following the date of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the one which is present at the moment when the CUSTOMER consults product data sheets. However, this must be regarded as merely indicative because, owing to the simultaneous presence of multiple users on the site, the products could be sold to other users before the Client confirms his/her order.
2. Even after sending the e-mail confirmation order by Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In that case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed so as to be able to decide whether to accept delivery of the only available products or to request a cancellation of the order by communicating via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 4 – Payment methods
1. Any payment by the CUSTOMER can be made on www.polsinelli.it site by credit cards, PayPal or bank transfer. For payments made by credit card or PayPal, if the unavailability of a product is ascertained after an order has been filed and the amount has been blocked on the card, Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd will undertake any necessary steps with the payment operator to cancel the transaction related to the goods which are not available. The actual charge of the order amount will only take place when the order is complete and ready for shipment.
2. Communications relating to the payment and the details provided by the CUSTOMER when the payment is made take place on special secure lines, using all guarantees according to the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
1. All sale prices of the products shown on www.polsinelli.it site are in Euros and include VAT. 2.The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but they are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the buying process before payment. 3.The CUSTOMER accepts that Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd has the right to modify one’s own prices at any time. However, the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices listed on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent by Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd as a confirmation of order acquisition.
2. Shipping costs for non-EU countries do not include any customs clearance costs, that will be charged to the recipient and which will be handled in the destination country by the designated courier.
ARTICLE 6 – Refund policy
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying a reason, within a period of 14 days provided by law, starting from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the CLIENT decides to exercise this right, he/she will have to create a PAID BACK-computerized procedure by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. The goods will have to be sent back to POLSINELLI ENOLOGIA SRL, VIA DELLE INDUSTRIE, 22 - 03030 Broccostella (FR) - Italy. By law, the shipping costs for sending back must be paid by the CLIENT. The goods must be returned intact in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.) with the attached tax records. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd will refund the amount of products in case of withdrawal as soon as possible and within a maximum period of 30 days. The CLIENT will have to bear both the cost of the return of the goods and of bank records.
3. In case of receiving products which are defective or not complying with orders, the CUSTOMER must notify, according to Article no. 132 of the Consumer Code, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org within two months from noticing the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the customer will proceed to the returning of the product by specifying whether he/she wants to replace the item or if he/she wants to get a refund. Polsinelli Enologia Co Ltd will then contact the courier that will collect the goods according to one’s own availability. Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd reserves the right to verify the contested non-compliance and if that is confirmed Polsinelli Enologia Co Ltd will ship the replacement or refund by crediting the card used by the customer for his/her purchase.
4. Products made to measure and/or customised are not eligible for return unless there are obvious defects in conformity.
ARTICLE 7 – Product warranty
All products shown on the site www.polsinelli.it benefit from a contractual guarantee the duration of which is quoted on the product data sheets of papers. In any case, all products benefit from the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. To use the warranty, the CUSTOMER must keep the invoice.
ARTICLE 8 – Details of delivery
1. Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd will accept orders from around the world. The products will be delivered by a courier to the address indicated by the CLIENT in his/her order.
2. For every order placed on the site www.polsinelli.it, Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd will invoice the material which is shipped. The information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase process shall be authentic for a printed invoice. After the issue of the invoice, any changes to the data indicated will not be possible.
3. If the customer wants to receive the products within the European Union and then export them to EXTRA-EU countries, he must inform us in advance, otherwise it won't be possible to request a VAT refund, change the order and/or request other specific documents after the order's dispatching.
ARTICLE 9 – Taking on responsability
1. Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd has no responsibility for inefficiencies due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, as well as for Internet-linked inefficiencies (connection trouble, malfunctions and so on).
2. The availability of each article is for information only. It does not have a contractual nature and cannot be assigned to the seller's responsibility in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 – Access to the website
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consulting and making purchases. Any other use of the site or its content including the commercial one is not allowed. The integrity of the elements of this site, both visual or acoustic, and the relative technology being used remain the property of Polsinelli Enologia Co. Ltd and are protected by intellectual property law.
ARTICLE 11 – Cash on delivery
Cash on delivery is possible. This payment method has an additional estimated cost of € 5 as expected by the courier.
ARTICLE 12 – The smaller islands
Unfortunately our special rate is not possible for shipments on the smaller islands The price of shipping will then be calculated from time to time according to the destination and will be communicated to the customer before the order confirmation.