Hops Hallertauer Tradition 1 kg
Hallertauer Tradition beer hops 1 kg
Hallertauer is a hop produced in Germany, suitable for industrial and small-scale breweries. The aromatic Hallertauer Tradition hops are ideal for processing Lager, Pilsner, Wheat, Bock, German Weizen and German Ale. Hallertauer Tradition has an aroma with notes of fruit, flowers and herbs, a very balanced bitter-sweet taste, alpha acids of 3.5%-5.5% and beta acids of 3-6%. Please note that the product may contain traces of cereals, such as spelt, barley, oats, wheat and rye, and that the indicated percentages of alpha and beta acids may be subject to slight variation depending on the different batches. Hallertauer Tradition beer hops are available for sale in 1 kg vacuum-sealed aluminium bags. We recommend storing the product at a temperature between 0° and +5 °C.
- Packaging: 1 kg vacuum packed in a heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops. May contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Aroma profile: floral, fruity, herbaceous notes
- Alpha Acids: 3.5%-5.5%.
- Beta Acids: 3-6%.
- Total oils: 0.5-1 mL/100g
- Myrcene: 17.0 - 32.0 % of total
- Linalool: 0.7 - 1.2 % of total
- Country of origin: Germany
- Usage: Aroma
- Beer styles: Lager, Pils, Wheat, Bock
- Substitutes: Liberty, Crystal
- Pellets T90
1 Kg - Pellets T90