Hop Perle 1 kg
Hops for beer Perle 1 kg
Perle beer hops, available in 1 kg packages from Polsinelli Enologia, are one of the most popular and popular ingredients among German brewers. Native of Germany, Perle is a particularly versatile hop, ideal as a flavouring for all types of lager beer. Because of its characteristics, Perle is now widely cultivated and used all over the world, from Europe to the USA and Oceania. The amount of alpha acids is quite high, ranging from 6 to 9.5%. Its main use is as a flavouring agent for American and German lagers and ales. The aromatic qualities of Perle hops are very characteristic, creating a balanced profile with notes of spices and herbs. It is sold in a 1 kg vacuum pack, with a thermo-welded aluminium bag.
- Packaging: 1 kg vacuum packed in a thermo-welded aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: United States
- Alpha Acids: 6 -9,5%.
- Usage: Aroma
- Beer styles: American Pale Ale, India Pale Ale, German Beers
- Substitutes: Northern Brewer, Chinook
- T90 pellets
Note: The percentage of Alpha acids and Beta acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.
1 Kg - Pellets T90