Hop Target 1 Kg
Target Beer Hops 1 kg
Target is one of the most popular beer hops among British homebrewers and brewers. Of English origin, the Target hops offered by Polsinelli Enologia in a 100 gr. package is mainly used for the production of Bitter beers, a very popular style in Great Britain. The good percentage of alpha acids (ranging between 9.5% and 12.5%) makes it a perfect ingredient both as a bittering and flavouring agent. The profile is characterised by a hint of spices and herbs. It is used for European ales and lagers. Target hops is offered in a 100 gram T90 vacuum pellet bag.
- Packaging: 1 kg vacuum-packed in heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: England
- Alpha Acids: 9,5% - 12,5%.
- Usage: Bitterness and Flavour
- Beer styles: Ale, European lagers
- Substitutes: Fuggle, Willamette
- Pellet T90
Note: The percentage of Alpha Acids and Beta Acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.