Hop Aramis (100 g)
Aramis Beer Hops 100 g
Aramis hops were the first variety developed in France to inherit the aroma of Strissel Spalt, the hop from which it is derived. Unlike Strissel Spalt, it has a higher alpha acid and oil content. It is used for the aroma with an earthy, citrusy, spicy and herbaceous profile in the production of Pilsner, Lager, Wheat, Saison, India Pale Ale, Belgian Ales, Pale Ale, Porter style beers.
- Packaging: 100 g vacuum packed in a heat-sealed aluminium bag
- Ingredients: hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye
- Country of origin: France
- Alpha Acids: 5 - 7%.
- Aroma profile: Earthy, citrusy, spicy, herbaceous
- Usage: Aroma
- Beer styles: Pilsner, Lager, Wheat, Saison, India Pale Ale, Belgian Ales, Pale Ale, Porter
- Substitutes: Centennial, Chinook, Hallertau, Tettnang.
Note: The percentage of Alpha acids and Beta acids may vary between different batches and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.