Beer brewing system Easy 100
ALL GRAIN BREWING SYSTEM “EASY 100”
“Easy 100”: Stainless steel falling system for producing home brew
The easiest and cheapest way for producing home brew.
This system includes:
- 100-litre motorized mash pot (Power 220 V)
- 100-litre sparge pot
- 150-litre boiling pot
- Filter HALO Ø 530
- Stainless Steel Fly Sparge
- 2 Cast Iron Gas burners (5,5 Kw)
- 1 Stainless steel radial gas burner with safety valve (11 kw)
- 40 Brazed-plate heat exchanger with hose barb Ø 20
- Hot Beer Press Ø 20 mt. 5 (-30/+100°c)
- Electric steel Pump NOVAX 20 BEER LOW ( for high-temperature food liquids) with stainless steel valve;
- Stainless steel Birrometer 130 (for measuring the liters of wort in the mash pot)
- Stainless steel Birrometer 190 (for measuring the liters of wort in the boiling pot)
- 150-litre fermenter (with high-thick lid)
- Stainless steel pedestal for fermenter
- Stainless steel supporting structure
- Stainless steel extensions for fly sparge with s/s curve with hose barb for mash pot
- Stainless steel handles for fermenters (on request)
DIMENSIONS: cm 200 x 80 cm x 190 h
Pots are positioned on three different levels on a well thought-out stainless steel structure:
- 1st higher level: sparge pot where there is the water required for washing the grains
- 2nd intermediate level: motorized mash pot equipped with grain filter Halo
- 3rd lower level: boiling pot where the wort is being boiled
The motorized mash pot is equipped with a reinforced high-thick stainless steel lid and an inspection flap where the wort will be poured. An agitator unit composed of a motor with speed gearmotor and stainless steel blades is also mounted on the lid.
Pull out the unit agitator from the pot at the end of the mashing, then put the fly sparge in and start the sparging.
Bidirectional self-priming electropump for food equipped with high-temperature seals and a stainless steel valve.
Wort cooling: “counterflow”
This system is provided with three cast iron gas cookers and one 150- litre stainless steel fermenter with a stainless steel pedestal.
Cookers are provided with a flame power control device: gas fuel LPG (methane gas, on demand. Please specify that in the space reserved for notes)
for producing artisanal beer
estimated delivery time: 15/30 days