Beer brewing system Easy 50
ALL GRAIN BREWING SYSTEM “EASY 50”
“Easy 50”: stainless steel falling system for producing home brew
The easiest and cheapest way for producing home brew.
Simple and versatile, this plant has been designed to meet homebrewers’ needs since it is customizable. Besides, it is ideal for micro-breweries like a pilot plant. The myth that beer is an exclusively industrial product was dispelled thanks to beer brewing system “Easy 50” ! In fact, it allows you to easily produce home brew with “All Grain” technique by using “a falling system”. The use of the electric pump has been reduced to a minimum, being used only in the cooling phase of the wort. The system complies with legal regulations since it is entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 (18/10 for food). Furthermore, beer system “Easy 50” is the best compromise quality-price ratio on the market thanks to its affordable price.
This system includes:
- 50-litre motorized mash pot (Power 220 V), high-thick lid with fixing hooks
- 50-litre sparge pot
- 75-litre boiling pot
- Filter HALO Ø 455
- Stainless Steel Fly Sparge (new octagonal model)
- 2 Cast Iron Gas burners (5,5 Kw)
- 40 Brazed-plate heat exchanger with hose barb
- Hot Beer Hose Ø 19 mt. 5 (-30/+125°c)
- Electric steel Pump NOVAX 20 B ( for high-temperature food liquids) with stainless steel valve
- Stainless steel Birrometer 90 (for measuring the liters of wort)
- 75-litre fermenter (with high-thick lid)
- Stainless steel pedestal for fermenter
- Stainless steel supporting structure
- Stainless steel extensions for fly sparge with s/s curve with hose barb for mash pot
- All pots are equipped with stainless steel valves ¾” M/M, stainless steel cockpits for probe
- Stainless steel handles for fermenters (on request)
Dimensions: 190 x 70 x 180 (h) cm
EASY 50 – 2016 model
- the electric pump has been equipped with a stainless steel valve for the flow regulation
- the pots have been equipped with mirror polished stainless steel AISI 304 valves (the previous model was equipped with satin finished stainless steel AISI 304 valves)
- stainless steel AISI 304 cockpit for probe (the previous model was equipped with brass cockpit for probe)
- new Fly Sparge, octagonal model with circular holes
- high performance hooks on the mash pot
Pots are positioned on three different levels on a well thought-out stainless steel structure:
- 1st higher level: sparge pot where there is the water required for washing the grains
- 2nd intermediate level: motorized mash pot equipped with grain filter Halo
- 3rd lower level: boiling pot where the wort is being boiled
Pull out the unit agitator from the pot at mash-out phase, then put the fly-sparge in and start the sparging.
specifics: fly sparge
specifics: stainless steel valve with the curve
specifics: bidirectional self-priming electropump for food equipped with high-temperature seals and a stainless steel valve.
The motorized mash pot is equipped with a reinforced high-thick stainless steel lid and an inspection flap where the wort will be poured. An agitator unit composed of a motor with speed gearmotor and stainless steel blades is also mounted on the lid.
Wort cooling: “counterflow”
This system is provided with three cast iron gas cookers and one 75- litre stainless steel fermenter with a stainless steel pedestal.
Cookers are provided with a flame power control device: gas fuel LPG (methane gas, on demand. Please specify that in the space reserved for notes)
for producing artisanal beer
estimated delivery time: 15/30 days