Flowmeter Krohne 1500 for food use
Flowmeter Krohne for food use
The electromagnetic flow sensor is specifically designed to stay clean and sterile in compliance with the most stringent demands prevailing in the food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries. There are no crevices, gaps or blind spots and the flow sensor offers full CIP/SIP possibilities. The flow sensor is conform FDA food contact material requirements, for all wetted materials and is certified in accordance with EHEDG and 3A.
The flowmeter provides easy installation and commissioning and is available with the flow converter seperate, or mounted directly on the flow sensor.Therefore it can be installed in places difficult to access due to for example high temperatures or vibrations. The converter is also available in a stainless steel housing for applications when for example regular cleaning procedures with aggressive cleaning agents, may attack a standard polyurethane coating.
The flow meter provides high accuracy in measuring fluid flow, both for mixing and dosing, even with intermittent flows. The device continues to provide optimum performance even with low conductivity compounds such as glucose or fruit juice concentrates. Thanks to its reinforced coating, the litre counter is an optimal solution even under high temperature or vacuum conditions. The certified hygienic construction is also available for large diameters up to DN150, in accordance with the industrial production of beer, wine, milk and other beverages.
- Robust stainless steel housing for hygienic and aseptic operation
- PFA liner reinforced with embedded stainless steel grid for vacuum resistance
- High form stability for good accuracy even with high pressures
- Unique L-shaped gasket extends lifetime by preventing protrusion into measurement tube
- Wide choice of the electrode materials, even for extreme chemical applications.
- Simple and effective CIP / SIP
- Typical food and beverages and pharmaceutical process connections and insertion lenghts
- Large diameter range DN2.5 up to DN150, to suit any F&B application
- All wetted materials are conform EC 1935/2004 and FDA food contact material regulation.
- Optimal hygienic performance conforming to EHEDG and 3A certification.
- Able to measure at low conductivity ≥ 1 μS/cm (for demin water ≥ 20 μS/cm)
- Wide process temperature range -40...140°C / -40...+284°F•PMO certified
- Exact blending, dosing and batching
- Beverages including soft drinks, beer, wine and fruits juices
- Milk and other dairy products
- Beverages containing solids (for example yoghurt containing cereals)
- Drugs, caustic sodas, acids, proteins, antibiotics
- CIP media including acids and caustic solutions
- For large-scale production plants with diameter up to DN150