Yeast for white wines zymaflore VL2 (500 g)
Laffort - Zymaflore VL2 - 500 g
SPECIFIC YEAST FOR WHITE WINE MAKING AND EVENTUAL AGEING IN BARRIQUES
This selection of yeast is specific for the fermentation of white wines and enables wines with a clean aromatic profile to be obtained. Used for varietal white wines, elegant and soft on the palate, to be aged in barriques, respecting the varietal typicality. Strain deriving from an ecoselection carried out in a Burgundy terroir.
Recommended for grape varieties:
Chardonnay, Viognier, Grillo, Catarratto, Inzolia
- Alcohol tolerance: up to 15.5% vol.
- Wide range of tolerated temperatures in AF: 14 - 20°C.
- Nitrogen requirement: low.
- Reduced production of volatile acidity and H₂S..
Aromatic and organoleptic characteristics:
- Reduces the formation of vinyl-phenols, which mask the aroma and are responsible for heavy "pharmaceutical, paint" notes.
- The good production of polysaccharides gives roundness and volume to the palate.
- The lies produced are particularly suitable for use in ageing.
Average dose of use:
500 g bag
Store in a dry place, at a moderate temperature (4 to 8°C) and in the original packaging. The best use-by date is 18 months.
Rehydrate according to the protocol indicated on the pack.
- Use a clean, inert container.
- Do not mix with other products
- Use the product immediately after preparation
- Do not use if the package is not intact
- Moisture (%): < 8
- Live cells LSAS (CFU/g): ≥ 2,1010
- Lactic bacteria (CFU/g): < 105
- Acetic bacteria (CFU/g): < 104
- Yeasts of a different genus
- from Saccharomyces (CFU/g): < 105
- Yeasts of different species or strain (%): < 5
- Coliforms (CFU/g): < 102
- Moulds (CFU/g): < 103
- E. Coli (/g): abs.
- Salmonella (/25 g): abs.
- Staphylococcus (/g): abs.
- Lead (ppm): < 2
- Arsenic (ppm): < 3
- Mercury (ppm): < 1
- Cadmium (ppm): < 1