Yeast for red wines zymaflore Xpure (500 g)
- 011 BIO for organic wines
- BO213 for aromatic wines
- CX9 for white wines
- DELTA for white and rosé wines
- F15 for red wines
- F33 for all wines
- F83 for red wines
- FX10 for red wines
- RB2 for red wines
- RB4 for red wines
- RX60 for red wines
- SPARK for sparkling / sparkling wines
- ST for white wines
- VL1 for white and rosé wines
- VL2 for white wines
- VL3 for white wines
- X16 for white and rosé wines
- X5 for white and rosé wines
- XPURE for red wines
Laffort - Zymaflore Xpure - 500 gr
Specific strain for the production of red wines of high aromatic cleanliness and frankness, distinguished by aromas of black fruits, organoleptically fresh and characterised by a broad and soft palate. Selected Active Dry Yeasts (LSAS) non GMO. Suitable for the production of products intended for direct human consumption, within the framework of regulated oenological use. Conforms with the International Oenological Codex.
Oenological specificities and characteristics:
Strain derived from sequential guided crosses, aimed at combining excellent fermentation capacities with minimal production of negative sulphur compounds (in particular H2S and SO₂) and SO₂ combining molecules. ZYMAFLORE® XPURE is specifically adapted to the production of red wines of great cleanliness and organoleptic frankness, fully expressing the aromatic potential of the grape variety. ZYMAFLORE® XPURE contributes to the masking of the vegetal character, favouring the expression of fresh aromatic notes, of black fruits and the development of a broad, soft and velvety palate.
Recommended for grape varieties:
Red and rosé wines
- Alcohol tolerance: up to 16 % vol.
- Wide temperature range: 15 - 30 °C.
- Low nitrogen requirements.
- Low production of volatile acidity.
- Regular fermentation kinetics.
- Good compatibility with malolactic fermenters.
Aromatic and organoleptic characteristics:
- Minimal production of negative sulphur compounds and combinant SO₂ molecules.
- Significant reduction in the perception of vegetal characters.
- Wines characterised by high cleanliness, aromatic frankness, elegant notes of black fruits.
- Soft, round and velvety palate.
Average dose of use:
500 g bag
Store in a dry place, at a moderate temperature (4 to 8°C) and in the original packaging. The best use-by date is 18 months.
Rehydrate according to the protocol indicated on the pack.
- Use a clean, inert container.
- Do not mix with other products
- Use the product immediately after preparation
- Do not use if the package is not intact
- Moisture (%): < 8
- Live cells LSAS (CFU/g): ≥ 2,1010
- Lactic bacteria (CFU/g): < 105
- Acetic bacteria (CFU/g): < 104
- Yeasts of a different genus
- from Saccharomyces (CFU/g): < 105
- Yeasts of different species or strain (%): < 5
- Coliforms (CFU/g): < 102
- Moulds (CFU/g): < 103
- E. Coli (/g): abs.
- Salmonella (/25 g): abs.
- Staphylococcus (/g): abs.
- Lead (ppm): < 2
- Arsenic (ppm): < 3
- Mercury (ppm): < 1
- Cadmium (ppm): < 1