Yeast for aromatic wines Actiflore BO213 (500 g)
Aromatic wine yeast Actiflore BO213 - 500 g
Saccharomyces cerevisiae bayanus - Strain BO 213. A fructosophilic strain with excellent resistance to alcohol and low temperatures. Specially recommended for fermentation restarts.
Ensures respect for varietal typicality (aromatic neutrality).
Use in Oenology
Properties: enables alcoholic fermentation to take place under optimum safety conditions.
To be stored in the original vacuum packaging, preferably at a low temperature (+4°C).
- Fructosophilic character.
- Very high alcohol tolerance (> 18 % vol).
- Adaptable to a wide range of fermentation temperatures: 10 - 32°C.
- Low nitrogen requirement.
- Ensures respect for varietal typicality (aromatic neutrality).
Average dose of use:
20 g/hL (30 g/hL in the fermentation shoot).
Suitable for restarting fermentation.
500 g bag
Store in a dry place, at a moderate temperature (4 to 8°C) and in the original packaging. The optimal use-by date is 18 months.
Rehydrate according to the protocol indicated on the pack.
- Use a clean, inert container.
- Do not mix with other products (except Superstart).
- Use the product immediately after preparation
- Do not use if the package is not intact
- Moisture (%): < 8
- Live cells LSAS (CFU/g): ≥ 1.2.1010
- Lactic bacteria (CFU/g): < 105
- Acetic bacteria (CFU/g): < 104
- Yeasts of genus other than Saccharomyces (CFU/g): < 105
- Yeasts of different species or strain (%): < 5
- Coliforms (CFU/g): < 102
- Moulds (CFU/g): < 103
- E. Coli (/g): abs.
- Salmonella (/25 g): abs.
- Staphylococcus (/g): abs.
- Lead (ppm): < 2
- Arsenic (ppm): < 3
- Mercury (ppm): < 1
- Cadmium (ppm): < 1