Refrigerated fermenter with conical bottom 550 L
Refrigerated Conical Bottom Fermenter 550 L
The fermenter with refrigerated conical bottom 500 L is a resistant container suitable for beer processing, made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel (18/10 for foodstuffs) with a mirror-polished interior and a flowered exterior. This fermenter with refrigerated bottom has a capacity of 550 litres, a diameter of 80 cm, a height of 190 cm and is equipped with three adjustable feet with a 50 mm diameter floor plate. It is equipped with a cooler pocket, a non-returnable manhole cover (diameter 40 cm, frame height 90 mm) with an arm and a lateral flag opening.
The 3/8" stainless steel ball valve allows the passage of nitrogen, while the 1" pipe and the 65 mm diameter AISI 316 washing ball allow easy sanitisation of the tank. The 500 L fermenter with conical bottom has a stainless steel sample collector, and is equipped with total discharge with DIN32 trough and DN30 DIN 32MG/32DIN FEMM butterfly valve, and Dn 80 bimetallic stainless steel thermometer.
- Material: stainless steel AISI 304
- Capacity: 550 L
- Diameter: 80 cm
- Height: 190 cm
- cooling jacket
- stainless steel AISI 304 anti-retention manhole diameter 400 mm, manhole neck height 90mm, arm closing and side opening + nitrogen tight closing knobs
- nitrogen inlet with stainless steel ball valve 3/8”
- washing tube 1” in the manhole neck and stainless steel butterfly valve DN30 DIN30 DIN 32MG/32 DIN FEMALE
- stainless steel AISI 316 spray ball diameter 65 mm
- plexiglass level gauge with stainless steel protective device and stainless steel tap level holder3/8”
- stainless steel level inlet DN10/external thread 3/8” gas for tube diameter 20 on the washing tube for an easy cleaning
- stainless steel sample-taking tap
- total discharge with stub pipe DIN32 and stainless steel butterfly valve DIN30 DIN32MG/32DIN FEMALE
- partial discharge with stub pipe DIN32 and stainless steel butterfly valve DIN30 DIN32MG/32DIN FEMALE
- stainless steel bimetallic thermometer DN 80, -20 °C/+80 °C with stem 200 mm equipped with thermometer holder
- adjustable stainless steel feet and base plate diameter 50 mm
- liquid entry and exit on the cooling jacket 1"
- Appliance conforms to CE safety standards