Enolmatic filling machine with stainless steel spout
Enolmatic bottle filler with stainless steel spout
Enolmatic is the only bottle filler that brings professional results to the home winemaker (up to 250 bottles/hour) because of its reduced size and easy use.
Ideal for bottling wine, olive oil, tomato sauce, fruit juices clear and/or hot, for the filling up of jars and canned oil products as well as brined.
Suitable for bottling alcoholic beverages of any alcohol content and 95-degree pure alcohol.
Suitable to fill different types of glass bottles.
built with top quality materials and perfectly suitable for food products.
because it has been tried and tested to work without interruption.
the container can be placed up to 4 meters lower than the machine.
the adjustment levels allow:
- you to decide the filling level desired that once set become automatic.
- you to adjust the filling speed.
- you to use the machine with bottles of different sizes.
vacuum operated guarantees a natural filling: in fact the product does not come into contact with the mechanical parts and is transferred directly from the demijohn to the bottle without refluxes nor shaking as usually happens with the classical decanter pumps
The adjustment settings allow you to:
- Decide at will the filling level, which once set becomes automatic
- Adjust the bottling speed
- Use the machine with bottles of any size.
WINE: about 250 bottles per hour
BEER: about 250 bottles per hour
OLIVE OIL: about 150 bottles per hour
- Maximum operating temperature: 80° C
- Size: 200 x 400 x 400 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Power supply: 220V - 50/60Hz
- Features of the bottle (standard nozzle):
Neck diameter: 16 to 28 mm
Height: 250 to 330 mm
A "Tandem" filter holder can be connected to the Enolmatic, in which a filter suitable for the transfer of the liquid to be filtered will be inserted.
The tandem filter holder and filters must be purchased separately.
It fills up to 250 bottles per hour