Filling machine ENOLMASTER PYREX 2 Mignon spouts
Professional semi-automatic filling machine ENOLMASTER PYREX 2 spouts Mignon
Ideal for producers of beer, wine, oil and spirits, the Enolmaster Pyrex filling machine is a semi-automatic, professional tool designed for companies and individuals. It is a filling machine designed to handle liquids with an alcohol content of over 20%, suitable for filling bottles and glass jars. The Pyrex glass jar makes the filler suitable for alcoholic liquids over 20 degrees alcohol. The structure, made entirely of stainless steel, guarantees stability and resistance to the product, and also facilitates cleaning.
Thanks to the 2 stainless steel mignon spouts, you can bottle mignon-size bottles. This feature allows you to use any type of product, whether food or chemical.
The ENOLMASTER PYREX 2 Mignon Spout Filling Machine is particularly suitable for filling non-alcoholic liquid products with alcohol even above 20% or high temperatures in small format bottles.
The two stainless steel mignon spouts are the right accessory for preparing your own samples by adjusting the bottle-holding table in a single operation.
The ENOLMASTER PYREX 2 Mignon Spout Filling Machine is equipped with a vacuum suction system, specially designed to process food liquids in the best possible way: the product is in fact bottled in a natural way thanks to the artificial vacuum created in the bottle, which helps to keep the organoleptic characteristics intact. The speed is 300 bottles per hour. It is possible to set the ENOLMASTER PYREX 2 Mignon filler to stop pouring once it reaches a certain level in the bottle.
Thanks to the tap connected to the jar, it is also possible to pour the excess product after filling back into the original container.
Practical and easy to clean.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 650 x 460 x 450 mm
- Weight: 25 kg
- Power consumption: 120 Watt
- Power supply: 220v / 50-60 Hz (on request 100-110v / 50-60 Hz)
- Bottle neck internal diameter 7.5 to 15 mm
- Tube ø 25 mm
- Output: 300 bottles/h approx.
- max 3 metres of head on the vertical of the machine (for low-density products and without tandem filter)
- max 6 metres of tubing on the same level (for products of low density and without tandem filter).
- the pipe run must always be as short as possible.