Digital thermometer TH310
Electronic thermometer TH310 with automatic calibration
With built-in digital display, comfortable and versatile, suitable for wine laboratories, intended to replace the obsolete glass thermometers. Measuring range: -50 °C to +150 °C.
How to use:
- Turn on the instrument by moving the switch on the top part of the instrument
- Remove the black protective cap on the probe
- Take measurement level by dipping the probe into the sample at least 4 centimetres deep
- Wait a few seconds for the reading to stabilize
- After use, turn the power off to protect the battery
- remove the battery cover and turn the switch to "TEST"
- the display will show the reading 0.0 °C ±0.3 °C; this means that the instrument is within the specifications of precision as indicated below. Reset the switch to the measuring position, the display will show the temperature levels.
- measurement range: from -50 °C to +150 °C
- resolution: 0.1 °C
- accuracy: ±0.3 °C (-20 °C to +90 °C); ±0.5 °C (over)
- typical EMC deviation: ±0.3 °C
- stainless steel probe, length 105 mm, diameter 3 mm
- battery: type 1 x 1,5 V (alkaline) which lasts about 3000 hours of continuous use
- dimensions: 66 x 50 x 25 mm
- weight: 75 g
- warranty: 24 months
Depending on availability it will be sent yellow or black.
With automatic calibration.