Olive oil weighing-filling machine for tins
Olive oil weighing-filling machine for tins OLEA M12
Dosing platform with electronic indicator. Scale capacity max 12 kg.
This machine can fill 120 tins of 5 litres per hour. Extremely practical and accurate, because with a simple movement (by placing the tin on the scale), the tin is filled electronically controlled. During filling, the display will show you the instant and final quantity.
- Stainless steel bench
- Liverani pump (flow rate l / h 1,200)
- Tube dosage support
- Electrical panel support
- Tube dosage in stainless steel AISI 316
- Electrical panel in stainless steel
- Weighing platform
- Electric valve attachment with clamp
- Electric valve
- Spout (number 1 for bottles and n. 1 for tins or carboys)
- Centering collar
- Central regulation
- Vertical Locking knob
- Central adjusting knob
- O-ring seal 4061 - pump hose- nozzle - o-ring seal 4075
- Overall Dimensions: Width 500 mm - Length 600 mm x Height 1850 mm
- Dosing capacity: carboys or 3 or 5 litre tins reaching dosage up to 12 kg. (unlimited manual dosing).
- Hourly production: about 120 pcs of 5 litre.
- Power supply: 220 V
This machine has been designed to work in temperatures from +10 °C to +40 °C, different temperatures may be allowed for short periods. The temperature of the product to be bottled must be: from +10 °C to +30 °C, different temperatures may be allowed only by replacing some parts of the machine. The machine is calibrated to work up to 1000 meters above sea level.
Dosing platform with electronic indicator