Vacuum packaging machine for jars
Vacuum packing machine for jars
The vacuum packing machine for jars is an exceptional tool for creating a vacuum in glass jars containing cold foodstuffs, thus avoiding the need for pasteurisation and heat damage to the contents. It can also be used to restore vacuum loss.
Operation is very simple.
- Switch on the machine and place the jar with lid tightly screwed on inside the black circle.
- Place the transparent jar inside the groove where the black gasket is.
- Press the start button and push the bell downwards to promote the suction effect.
- Wait for the cycle to end and the air to re-enter the transparent cylinder
- Suction: External
- Max. vacuum: 800 millibar
- Material: Stainless steel
- Cycle control: Electronic card with microprocessor
- Cycle End: Automatic
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz
- Dimensions: mm 250x250x400
- Weight: Kg 6
- CE certified