Pruning saw with scabbard Felco 611
Pull-stroke pruning saw Felco 611 - Blade 33 cm (13 in.)
- Rust resistant chromed blade made of steel
- Impulse heat treatment of the teeth
- Clean, precise cut
- All parts can be replaced
- Conical shaped blade for an easy, non clogging cut
- The shape and placement of the teeth prevent sap build-up
- Maintenance free
- Comfortable non-slip handle
- Case for right or left hand with detachable belt loop
The pull-stroke technique reduces strain on the blade and prevents the blade from twisting.
Corrosion-resistant chromed steel blade.
The tip of the teeth is hardened by impulse, which increases the durability of the edge of the saw.
The shape of the teeth
The shape of the teeth is ideal for cutting green lumber.
Comfortable non-slip handle.
Blade 33 cm (13 in.)