Flowmeter Krohne for food use
N.B. CONTACT FOR THE PRICE
The electromagnetic flow sensor is specifically designed to stay clean and sterile in compliance with the most stringent demands prevailing in the food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries. There are no crevices, gaps or blind spots and the flow sensor offers full CIP/SIP possibilities. The flow sensor is conform FDA food contact material requirements, for all wetted materials and is certified in accordance with EHEDG and 3A.
The flowmeter provides easy installation and commissioning and is available with the flow converter seperate, or mounted directly on the flow sensor.Therefore it can be installed in places difficult to access due to for example high temperatures or vibrations. The converter is also available in a stainless steel housing for applications when for example regular cleaning procedures with aggressive cleaning agents, may attack a standard polyurethane coating.
In addition to weld-end connections, this flow meter offers a large number of other hygienic connections, including DIN 11851, DIN 11864, clamp and SMS.
Because of its high accuracy, a precise measurement of the medium is possible enabling an accurate measurement of flows whether it is required for blending, dosing or batching. Furthermore its accuracy is maintained even in case of pulsating flows. When a medium has a low conductivity for example in case of glucose or fruit concentrates, the device continious to deliver an optimal performance.
Due to its reinforced liner the flowmeter is an optimal solution for applications where high temperatures or vacuum impacts can occur. The certified hygienic construction is also available for larger diameters up to DN150, as volumes are increasing and larger pipe sizes are needed with fast increase in the industrial production of beer, wine, milk and other beverages.
• Robust stainless steel housing for hygienic and aseptic operation
• PFA liner reinforced with embedded stainless steel grid for vacuum resistance
• High form stability for good accuracy even with high pressures
• Unique L-shaped gasket extends lifetime by preventing protrusion into measurement tube
• Wide choice of the electrode materials, even for extreme chemical applications.
• Simple and effective CIP / SIP
• Typical food and beverages and pharmaceutical process connections and insertion lenghts
• Large diameter range DN2.5 up to DN150, to suit any F&B application
• All wetted materials are conform EC 1935/2004 and FDA food contact material regulation.
• Optimal hygienic performance conforming to EHEDG and 3A certification.
• Able to measure at low conductivity ≥ 1 μS/cm (for demin water ≥ 20 μS/cm)
• Wide process temperature range -40...140°C / -40...+284°F•PMO certified
• Food & Beverages
• Exact blending, dosing and batching
• Beverages including soft drinks, beer, wine and fruits juices
• Milk and other dairy products
• Beverages containing solids (for example yoghurt containing cereals)
• Drugs, caustic sodas, acids, proteins, antibiotics
• CIP media including acids and caustic solutions
• For large-scale production plants with diameter up to DN150