Terms of sale
These conditions are valid exclusively between the company Polsinelli Enologia s.r.l. Via Carnello, 323 03036 Isola del Liri (FR), P.I. 02380340600 and any person making online purchases on the website www.polsinelli.it hereinafter referred to as "CUSTOMER". These conditions may be subject to change, the date of putting them online being equivalent to the date they come into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made on the www.polsinelli.it website, in accordance with Articles 50 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of Title III of Part Three, to which reference should be made as provided for in Article 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 - Subject of the contract
With these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Polsinelli Enologia sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on the website www. polsinelli. it. The contract is concluded exclusively via the Internet, by accessing the CUSTOMER to the address www. polsinelli. it and placing a purchase order in accordance with the procedure provided by the same website. When registering your data, please write the Tax Code in capital letters, to avoid transcription errors.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered concluded when Polsinelli Enologia sends the CUSTOMER an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and of the order, the price of the purchased goods, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to check the accuracy of the data contained therein and to promptly notify any corrections.
2. Polsinelli Enologia undertakes to describe and present the articles sold on the website in the best possible way. Nevertheless, there may be some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the website and the actual product. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on www.polsinelli.it do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
3. Polsinelli Enologia undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days starting from the day after the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 - Availability of products
1 The availability of the products refers to that which is present at the time when the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets; this must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after Polsinelli Enologia sends the order confirmation e-mail, partial or total unavailability of goods may occur. In this eventuality, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and may decide whether to accept delivery of only the products available or to request cancellation of the order by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
ARTICLE 4 - Methods of payment
1. All payments by the CUSTOMER can be made on the www.polsinelli.it website by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or cash on delivery. For payments made by credit card or PayPal, if the unavailability of a product is detected after the registration of the order and the reservation of the amount on the card, Polsinelli Enologia will take the necessary steps with the payment operator to reverse the transaction relating to the unavailable goods. The actual debiting of the amount of the order will only take place when the order is complete and ready for shipment.
2. Communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER at the time the payment is made take place on specially protected lines and with all the guarantees provided by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 - Prices
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the www.polsinelli.it website are expressed in euros and include VAT.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process before payment is made.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts the right of Polsinelli Enologia to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the website at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by Polsinelli Enologia as confirmation of the order acquisition.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period that Polsinelli Enologia increases to 14 days from the 10 days provided by law, starting from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, he must proceed with the CREATION of a computerised RETURN procedure by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The goods must be returned to E-Logistics Polsinelli, Via Sant'Altissimo snc, 03033 Arpino (FR). In accordance with the law, the shipping costs for the return of the goods shall be borne by the CUSTOMER. The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Polsinelli Enologia will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days. The following will be charged to the CUSTOMER: the return of the goods and costs of bank transactions.
3. In the event of receipt of products that do not conform to the orders or are defective, the CUSTOMER must communicate this, as provided for in Article 132 of the Consumer Code, by e-mail to: email@example.com within a period of 2 months from the discovery of the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the CUSTOMER must proceed to return the product specifying whether he wishes to have the item replaced or to be reimbursed. Polsinelli Enologia s.r.l. will contact the courier who, compatibly with its availability, will collect the goods. Polsinelli Enologia reserves the right to verify the contested non-conformity and in case of confirmation will provide for the shipment of the replacement goods or the refund with re-credit on the card used by the customer for the purchase.
4. Returns are not permitted for "custom-made" products, except in the case of obvious non-conformities.
ARTICLE 7 - Product warranty
All products presented on the www.polsinelli.it website benefit from a contractual warranty whose duration is mentioned on the product sheets of the articles and in any case from the legal warranty of 24 months for conformity defects, in accordance with current legislation. In order to benefit from the warranty, the CUSTOMER must keep the invoice.
ARTICLE 8 - Methods of delivery
1. Poslinelli Enologia will accept orders from all over the world. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER when placing the order.
2. For each order placed on the www.polsinelli.it website, Polsinelli Enologia s.r.l. issues an invoice for the material shipped. The invoice is issued on the basis of the information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated on the invoice.
ARTICLE 9 - Liability
1. Polsienelli Enologia s.r.l. does not assume any responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure or fortuitous events, even if dependent on malfunctions and inefficiencies of the internet network.
2. The availability of each item is only an indication, it is not contractual and no liability can be attributed to the seller in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 - Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consultation and to make purchases. No other use, particularly commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of Polsinelli Enologia and are protected by intellectual property law.
ARTICLE 11 - Payment on delivery
C.O.D. payment is foreseen, this method of payment has an additional cost foreseen by the courier of € 5.
ARTICLE 12 - Smaller islands
Unfortunately, for shipments to the smaller islands it is not possible to apply our agreed rate. The price of the shipment will therefore be calculated from time to time according to the destination and communicated to the customer before confirming the order.