What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that websites send to the terminals of visiting users, where they are stored and later returned to the same websites during subsequent visits.
The first time you visit the website, you will be asked to accept (or refuse) the cookies by means of a banner. You may refuse to accept unnecessary cookies and you may modify, even subsequently, the settings of your computer in order to know when you receive cookies or to be able to deactivate the automatic acceptance of cookies.
The Website uses the following categories of cookies:
- Technical (or browsing) cookies that contribute to the operation of the Website, for instance to allow you to browse through the pages and to access the restricted area of the Website; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is Polsinelli’s interest in providing efficient and correctly working services for its own customers; the storage period of these cookies begins from the first access date to the Website until they are disabled.
- Functional cookies that allow you to activate specific Website functions and store your preferences (like the language), in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is Polsinelli’s interest in providing efficient and correctly working services for its own customers; the storage period of these cookies begins from the first access date to the Website until they are disabled.
- Analytical cookies that allow statistical information about the manner of browsing to be obtained in an aggregate and anonymous form; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is Polsinelli’s interest in providing efficient and correctly working services for its own customers; the storage period of these cookies begins from the first access date to the Website until they are disabled.
- Profiling cookies that allow advertising messages to be tailored to your interests and to your preferences, in order to send you only the advertising messages that you may consider pertinent or interesting. The legal basis underlying the use of these cookies is the consent of the data subject; the storage period of these cookies starts from the date when they are enabled to the website until they are disabled and in any case no more than 12 months.
List of cookies
Cookies nameTypeDomainLink to the policy on third party websites
All the necessary cookies do not require prior consent, therefore they are installed automatically after access to the Website.
For the other cookies (profiling and third party ones), you can give your consent by clicking the accept button inside the banner on the home page of the Website, by scrolling down the page or by closing the banner on the home page of the Website, or else you can ask for the Website to only use the necessary cookies, by clicking on the relevant button. You can revoke the consent already expressed at any moment, totally or only partially, also through the relevant link indicated in the table for third party cookies, or give your consent subsequently.
Social Network plugin
The Website provides plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of the content on your favourite social networks.
If you have accessed a social network, the social network may add information about your visit to the Website to your profile and collect traffic data, in particular, if you are connected at the moment of the visit or have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data regarding your visit to the Website, you must log out of your social network account and delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
The collection and use of information by these parties are regulated by the respective privacy policies which you are asked to refer to.
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ and https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ ).
How to disable technical cookies. You can refuse consent to use the cookies by means of specific settings in your browser. Some functions of the Website may not work correctly if you refuse to use the cookies.
Below you will find links that explain how to disable cookies for the most common browsers (for any other browsers you may use, we recommend looking for this option in the help page of the software, usually available by using the F1 key):
Internet Explorer: Click on the Tools button and then Internet Options. Click on the Privacy pane and in Settings move the slider up to block all cookies.
Google Chrome: Click on the menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click on Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy” section, click on the Content settings button. Select “Stop sites from setting cookies”.
Mozilla Firefox: Click on the menu button and select Options. Select the Privacy pane. In the item Chronology settings: select use customised settings. To activate cookies, check the box Accept cookies from websites; to deactivate them uncheck the box.
Safari: Click on the menu bar on "Safari", then on “Preferences". Now click on "Privacy", then on “Details" to select the Website, then select “Remove".
Alternatively you can disable Google Analytics cookies alone, by using the additional opt-out component provided by Google for the main browsers https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en