Carton de filtrage 20x20 V20 (25 pcs)
Filter cartons CKP V20
- Type: sterilising
- Operating pressure: 1.5
- Flow rate litres/hour x 10 cartons: 220
- Use: for wines to be stabilised
Packaging: 25 pieces
The constant research dedicated to the "CKP Series", used in all applications of food liquids and chemical-pharmaceutical solutions, has made it possible to modify the construction in order to improve some technical characteristics of the layers while leaving the high quality standard unchanged.
The use of new noble cellulose and the substantial improvement in the structure of the inlet side - still marked "CKP" - allow for higher yields, while the recognisable marking of the outlet side guarantees against the loss of fibres, increasing the mechanical resistance during and at the end of filtration.
Increasingly accurate controls of our production have enabled us to define a graph with technical indications which, in addition to the specific flow rates, highlights the statistical porosity and retention power of each individual filter layer.
- CKP V0: washable roughing agent
- CKP V4: coarse
- CKP V8: fine roughing
- CKP V12: medium brightener
- CKP V16: rinse aid
- CKP V18: semi-sterilising
- CKP V20: sterilising
- CKP V24: super sterilising
- Disques plats en paquets de 100
- Feuilles carrées 20 x 20 ou 40 x 40 en paquets de 25-100 pièces.