Soreli (10 piezas)
Rootstock 1103P - K5BB - S04 - 140RU - 420A (We will send you the rootstock available at the time)
Resistance characteristics: Downy mildew
The aromatic profile is intense for the free odorous compounds, but above all for the glycosidates that express hints of tropical, pineapple and passion fruit . The aromatic amplitude is also more than average; the sensorial profile as well as the structure and pleasantness are positive. It lends itself to the production, blended with Fleurtai, of well-structured wines, balanced to be consumed after short periods of aging, reminiscent of the parent Friulano.
Variety resistant to mildew and tolerant to powdery mildew, suitable for the pedoclimatic conditions of central-northern Italy.
- Sprout: 10-20 cm
- Shoot Apex: completely open, hairless, and devoid of anthocyanin pigmentation.
- Apical leaves (from 1st to 3rd): pentagonal shape, green and glabrous.
- Basal leaves (from 4th onwards): pentagonal and glabrous shape.
- Sprout axis: erect or almost.
- Herbaceous shoot: horizontal habit; of elliptical cross section, striated outline; internodes and nodes with green and red coloring on both faces. Hairless nodes and internodes.
- Tendrils: bifid or triffid, very long, intermittent, 2 or fewer consecutive tendrils.
- Flower: hermaphrodite, five fully developed and erect stamens, fully developed gynoecium, detachment of the normal corolla, self-fertile.
- Leaf: medium in size, cuneiform or orbicular in shape and generally with five lobes. The petiole sinus is open and with a staple base. The lateral sinuses are deep. Both pages have a red coloring up to the first fork of the main rib. The profile of the flap is revolute, surface with low or medium blistering and weak-medium depressions; ripples present. The leaf margin has teeth of medium size, medium length and with both sides convex. Both leaf pages are hairless.
- Petiole: vinous color, slightly longer than the median vein of the leaf.
- Autumn color of the leaves: yellow.
- Industrial ripe bunch: medium size (20 cm, 80-310 g, average weight 170 g), cylindrical, with two short wings; medium compact; medium peduncle, high resistance to de-stemming.
- Berry: medium size, average weight 1.5 g, spheroidal shape, uniform within the bunch. The skin is thick with a medium bloom, green in color with golden reflections. The pulp is slightly firm, with a neutral flavor. Colorless juice.
- Grape seeds: medium-long and medium-heavy weight.
- Woody branch: elliptical cross section, striated surface; brownish color, no lenticels; medium internodes (about 12 cm), diameter about 8 mm.
- Trunk: of medium vigor.
- Germination: medium, first / second ten days of April.
- Flowering: medium, third decade of May / first decade of June.
- Grape ripening: early, last decade of August / first decade of September.
CULTIVATION CHARACTERISTICS AND ATTITUDES
- Vigor: medium-high, falling vegetation in the absence of support structures.
- Training system: suitable for any type of training, Guyot and spurred cordon recommended.
- Production: regular and constant.
- Real basal fertility: high (basal fertility / real fertility = 1.01).
- Average number of inflorescences per shoot: 2.
- Resistance to abiotic and biotic stress: withstands winter lows of -24 ° C. Resistant to downy mildew, exhibits occasional symptoms of powdery mildew on bunches.
- Behavior with respect to multiplication by grafting: no problems of grafting disaffinity reported on 1103 Paulsen, Kober 5BB, SO4. Yield in the nursery: 74% of SO4.