Fleurtai (10 piezas)
Rootstock 1103P - K5BB - S04 - 140RU - 420A (We will send you the rootstock available at the time)
Resistance characteristics: High to Downy mildew, medium to Oidium
The aromatic profile has a good intensity of free aromas with evident notes of white flowers as well as glycosidates that express notes of pear and almond typical of the parental Tocai Friulano . The breadth is given above all by the fruity and spicy aromas whose hints were widely appreciated during the sensory analysis. It is suitable for the production of wines to be consumed young or with short periods of aging.
Variety resistant to downy mildew and tolerant to powdery mildew, suitable for the pedoclimatic conditions of central-northern Italy.
- Sprout: 10-20 cm
- Shoot Apex: completely open, hairless and devoid of anthocyanin pigmentation.
- Apical leaves (from 1st to 3rd): pentagonal shape, green and glabrous.
- Basal leaves (from 4th onwards): pentagonal and glabrous shape.
- Sprout axis: erect or almost.
- Herbaceous shoot: erect posture; of flattened cross section, striated outline; internodes with green and red coloring on both faces, nodes with green and red coloring on the dorsal face and green on the ventral one. Hairless nodes and internodes.
- Tendrils: bifid or triffid, short-medium, intermittent, 2 or fewer consecutive tendrils.
- Flower: hermaphrodite, five fully developed and erect stamens, fully developed gynoecium, detachment of the normal corolla, self-fertile.
- Adult leaf: medium-small size, orbicular shape and generally with three or five lobes. The petiole sinus is open, with a staple base. The lateral sinuses are absent or very shallow. The upper page has a red coloring only at the petiolar point, a V-shaped edge profile, surface with medium blistering and weak depressions; ripples present. The leaf margin has teeth of medium size, medium length and with both sides convex. Both leaf pages are hairless.
- Petiole: equal in length to the median vein of the leaf.
- Autumn color of the leaves: yellow.
- Industrial ripe bunch: medium size (15-20 cm, 100-220 g, average weight 170 g), conical, with two medium wings, loose or medium; short-medium peduncle; low resistance to de-stemming.
- Berry: average size, average weight 1.8 g, ellipsoidal in shape, uniform inside the bunch. The skin is thin with a weak bloom, golden green in color, with amber shades on the part exposed to the sun. The pulp is soft, with a neutral flavor. Colorless juice.
- Grape seeds: medium length and low-medium weight.
- Woody shoot: flattened cross section, striated surface; brownish color, no lenticels; short-medium internodes (about 10-11 cm), diameter about 8 mm.
- Trunk: of medium vigor.
- Germination: early, first / second decade of April.
- Flowering: medium, third decade of May / first decade of June.
- Grape ripening: very early, last decade of August / first decade of September.
CULTIVATION CHARACTERISTICS AND ATTITUDES
- Vigor: high, rising vegetation.
- Training system: suitable for any type of training, Guyot and spurred cordon recommended.
- Production: regular and constant.
- Real basal fertility: high (basal fertility / real fertility = 0.94).
- Average number of inflorescences per shoot: 2.
- Resistance to abiotic and biotic stress: withstands winter lows of -23 ° C. Resistant to downy mildew, tolerant to powdery mildew.
- Behavior with respect to multiplication by grafting: no problems of grafting disaffinity reported on 1103 Paulsen, Kober 5BB, SO4. Yield in the nursery: 66% of SO4.