Yeast for white and rosé wines zymaflore DELTA (500 g)
Zymaflore DELTA yeast (500 g)
- This yeast is part of a strain that enables the revelation of aromas reminiscent of passion fruit, lychee, grapefruit, mango.
- Ideal for processing complex and elegant varietal white wines.
Method of use: Inoculation as soon as possible after fermentation is recommended.
Recommended for grape varieties:
Suitable for all types of wine
- Observed alcohol tolerance: up to 15% vol.
- Recommended turbidity at FA start > 150 NTU.
- Wide optimal temperature range in FA: 14 - 22°C. - High nitrogen requirement.
- Short latency period.
Average application rate:
500 g bag
Store in a dry place, at a moderate temperature (4 to 8°C) and in the original packaging. The best use-by date is 18 months.
Rehydrate according to the protocol indicated on the pack.
- Use a clean, inert container.
- Do not mix with other products (except Superstart).
- Use the product immediately after preparation
- Do not use if the package is not intact
- Moisture (%): < 8
- Live cells LSAS (CFU/g): ≥ 2,1010
- Lactic bacteria (CFU/g): < 105
- Acetic bacteria (CFU/g): < 104
- Yeasts of genus other than Saccharomyces (CFU/g): < 105
- Yeasts of different species or strain (%): < 5
- Coliforms (CFU/g): < 102
- Moulds (CFU/g): < 103
- E. Coli (/g): abs.
- Salmonella (/25 g): abs.
- Staphylococcus (/g): abs.
- Lead (ppm): < 2
- Arsenic (ppm): < 3
- Mercury (ppm): < 1
- Cadmium (ppm): < 1