Yeast for all wines Actiflore F33 (500 g)
Activeflore F33 - 500 g
With expression of parietal polysaccharides, low production of volatile acidity and good release of polysaccharides during fermentation.
- Strain adapted to all types of vinification. Specially selected for its ability to start quickly and its high alcohol tolerance (16% vol.), it enables fine and balanced wines to be obtained.
- It brings volume and roundness thanks to its high production of polysaccharides.
- In white vinification it ensures a high production of esters while respecting the varietal characteristics.
- Alcohol tolerance: up to 16% vol.
- Low nitrogen requirement.
- Excellent fermentation kinetics in a wide range of temperatures: 13-30°C.
- Reduced AV production.
- Provides volume and roundness due to its high polysaccharide production.
- Particularly suitable for the production of red wines with clean and frank profiles. Its low nutritional requirements - and its fermentative robustness make it an excellent candidate for a wide range of winemaking.
15-30 g/hL (depending on must characteristics and winemaking conditions)
500 g bag
Store in a dry place, at a moderate temperature (4 to 8°C) and in the original packaging. The optimal use-by date is 18 months.
Dry wine-making yeast, suitable for use in foodstuffs.
Complies with the International Oenological Codex. Does not contain GMOs
Rehydrate according to the protocol indicated on the packaging.
- Use a clean container of inert material.
- Do not mix with other products (except Superstart)
- Use the product immediately after preparation
- Do not use if the package is not intact
- Moisture (%): < 8
- Live cells LSAS (CFU/g): ≥ 1.2.1010
- Lactic bacteria (CFU/g): < 105
- Acetic bacteria (CFU/g): < 104
- Yeasts of a different genus
- from Saccharomyces (CFU/g): < 105
- Yeasts of different species or strain (%) < 5
- Coliforms (CFU/g): < 102
- Moulds (CFU/g): < 103
- E. coli (/g): abs.
- Salmonella (/25 g): abs.
- Staphylococcus (/g): abs.
- Lead (ppm): < 2
- Arsenic (ppm): < 3
- Mercury (ppm): < 1
- Cadmium (ppm): < 1