Wheat Blanc malt (25 kg)
Château Wheat Blanc malt 25 kg
The perfect base for homebrewers and professional brewers, Chateau Wheat Blanc malt gives your beverage fullness by stabilising the foam. Produced by the well-known Castle Malting, Wheat Blanc has characteristics that make it the ideal choice for the production of light, white, low or alcohol-free wheat beers. It has a colour on the EBC scale of between 3.5 and 5.5. We recommend storing Wheat Blanc beer malt in a clean, cool, dry, insect-free space. It is sold on Polsinelli Enologia in 25 kg bags.
- Use: Wheat beers, white, light, low alcohol density and alcohol free. Up to 35% of the mixture.
- Moisture: % 5.5 (max)
- Extract (dry): % 83.0 (min)
- Colour: EBC (Livibond) =MIN 3,5 (1,8); MAX 5,5 (2,6)
- Belgian wheat malt. Drying up to 80 - 85°C.
- Effect: increased flavour, accentuated aroma.
- Dosage: up to 80%.
- Manufacturer: Castle Malting
- Storage: 24 months from production date
- Packaging: 25 kg
Enhances the specific aroma of wheat malt, which is essential in the production of wheat beers, but is also used in malted beers (3 - 5 %). Its protein content gives fullness to the beer and reinforces the stability of the foam.
The malt should be stored in a cool, clean space, at a temperature below 22°C, humidity below 35 HR %. Ensure that there are no insects in the environment. Use the product within 24 months after production and once milled use within 3 months.