Tartaric acid (1 kg)
Laffort - Tartaric acid
Tartaric acid of vitivinicultural origin. Used in winemaking for acidification of must.
Application: Used in winemaking for the acidification of musts. It is also useful for acidifying cement tanks.
Recommended dosage and method of use: Product subject to declaration and authorisation for must acidification. Keep a record of use.
- Appearance - Powder - Purity - > 99,5 %.
- Colour - white - Sulphuric ash - < 0,1 %.
- Citric acid - 0 - Heavy metals - < 10 ppm
- Lead - < 5 ppm - Mercury - < 1 ppm
- Arsenic - < 3 ppm - Iron - < 10 ppm
- Sulphates - < 0,1 ppm - Chlorides (HCl) - < 0,1 ppm
- Oxalic acid - < 100 ppm
Packaging: 1 kg
Storage: Store in the original packaging at a moderate temperature and in a dry, odour-free place. Respect the expiry date indicated on the packaging. Use quickly after opening.
COMPLIANT WITH THE OENOLOGICAL CODEX - FOR OENOLOGICAL USE IN THE PRODUCTION OF PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR DIRECT HUMAN CONSUMPTION GR-18/01/2010