Special B malt grain - 300 EBC (1 kg)
Château Special B 300 EBC grain malt 1 kg
Castle Malting, Belgium's oldest malt house and one of the world's first malt producers, located in the immediate vicinity of the beautiful castle of Beloeil. From the centuries-old traditions of Belgian malting and by introducing bold innovative policies, the Castle Malting® team has succeeded in creating a unique company that can meet the needs of every type of customer, from homebrewers to craft brewers to industrial brewers.
To achieve a dark brown-black colour and fullness. Unique flavour and aroma, gives a lot of colour and a grape taste to the beer. It gives a strong caramel flavour with notes of walnut and plum. Château Special B® malt can replace Chocolate and Black malts if bitterness is not sought after.
- Use: Abbey beers, Dubbel, Porter, Brown Ale, Doppelbock. Up to 10 % of the blend.
- Belgian Caramel Malt Double Drying
- Moisture: % 6 (max)
- Extract (dry): % 77,0 (min)
- Colour: EBC (Livibond) = min 260,0 (98,1); max 320,0 (120,6)
- Dosage: up to 10%.
- Storage: 24 months from date of production
- Packaging: 1 kg