Sorbisol K (1 kg)
Product code: PCP0266
We are sorry, for this order you will receive a quotation for shipping costs
Qty € 21.50
SORBISOL K (1 kg)
- Appearance: granular
- Solubility: total in water (1g per 1ml)
- Pack size: 1 kg.
- Purity ≥99%.
- Moisture ≤1%.
- Heavy metals <10ppm
- Lead <2ppm
- Mercury <1ppm
- Arsenic <3ppm
- Sulphates <1000ppm
- Aldehydes ≤0.1%.
- Properties: Yeast inhibitor (flower wines, dessert wines)
- Dose: 10 g (dry wines) to 25 g/hl (sweet wines)
- Preparation: Dilute in a volume of water equal to 5 times its weight.
- Use a clean container made of inert material. Use the product within an hour of its preparation.
- Note: Always use in combination with sulphur dioxide.
- Maximum legal dose 26.8 g/hl (200 mg/l in ascorbic acid).
- Store, preferably at a moderate temperature, in the unopened original packaging, not in direct contact with the soil, in a dry and odourless place.
- Shelf life (unopened original packaging): 3 years.