Pale Ale grain malt - EBC 8.5 (25 kg)
Pale Ale Malt Grains (25 kg)
Available in a 25 kg packet, Castle Malting Pale Ale malt is used as a base for traditional English beers at up to 80% blend to achieve an intense flavour and dark amber colour with golden hues. Castle Malting's 25 kg Pale Ale Malting is characterised by a long drying period of up to 90-95° C, which is designed to accentuate the aroma and enzyme values. Its EBC colour (Livibond) is between 7.0 (3.2) min - 10.0 (4.3) max, total protein is 11.5 % (max) and moisture is 4.5 % (max). Château Pale Ale 25 kg malt grain is produced by Castle Malting, the oldest malting plant in Belgium and one of the world's leading malt producers. Thanks to continuous innovation at all stages of production, Castle Malting has become a benchmark for homebrewers, craft and industrial breweries. Pale Ale Barley Malt EBC 8,5 should be stored away from insects, in a cool and dry place with a temperature below 22°C and a humidity below 35% HR. It is advisable to use the product within 24 months from the production date and 3 months from milling.
- Use: Suitable for Pale Ale and traditional English beers.
- Lightly coloured base barley malt
- Drying up to 90 - 95°C
- Moisture: 4.5% (max)
- Dry extract: 80.0% (min)
- Extract of fine tuning difference: 1.0% (min) - 2.5% (max)
- Colour: EBC (Livibond): 7.0 (3.2) min; 10.0 (4.3) max
- Total protein: 11.5% (max)
- Blend: Up to 80%.
- Storage: Temperature >22°C; Humidity 35% HR
- Manufacturer: Castle Malting
- Storage: 24 months from date of manufacture
- Packaging: 25 kg