Electric pump Ebara CDHM 90/10 HT 110 C°
Electric pump CDHM 90/10 - 110 °C
The Ebara CDHM 90/10 electric pump is a high quality instrument for transferring food liquids and water, recommended for use in cellars and for emptying tanks containing food liquids and water. Its operation is ensured by two self-ventilated 2-pole synchronous motors which have a variable flow rate from a minimum of 20 to a maximum of 110 litres per minute, allowing work times to be considerably reduced. It has a maximum pressure of 6 bar and a maximum suction depth of 8 metres. Ebara CDHM 90/10 self-priming pump is made of AISI 304 stainless steel, which ensures excellent resistance to wear and allows the use even for the transfer of liquids with high temperatures that can reach 110°C. The Ebara CDHM 90/10 electric pump is equipped with a permanently inserted capacitor and built-in self-resetting thermoamperometric protection for the single-phase motor. The internal impeller is made of EPP and PS reinforced with glass fibres which guarantee good hydrolytic stability, electrical insulation, dimensional stability and shock resistance, ensuring maximum protection in any condition of use. The Ebara CDHM 90/10 food pump has an insulation class F and an IP55 degree of protection.
- Pressure: 6 bar
- Flow rate: 6600 Lt/h
- Asynchronous motor 2 poles self-ventilated
- Single-phase voltage 230V ± 10% 50Hz.
- Permanently inserted capacitor and built-in self-resetting thermal overload protection for single-phase motor
- Protection by the user for the three-phase version
- Suction connection GAS F thread 1" 1/4
- Delivery connection GAS F thread 1"
- Overall dimensions in cm: 35 x 20 x 50
- Maximum liquid temperature: 110°C
- Maximum suction depth: 8 m
- Insulation class F
- IP55 degree of protection
- Luminaire complies with CE safety standards
On request three-phase voltage 230 / 400V ± 10% 50Hz