East Kent Golding hops (100 g)
East Kent Golding
- Ingredients: Hops; may contain traces of oats, spelt, wheat, barley, rye.
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Alpha Acids : 4.5% - 6.5%
- Usage: Bittering and Aroma
- Beer styles: English styles, Bitter, Porter, Stout, Saison, Belgian Ale, Christmas Ale
- Substitutes: Golding, Procress
Warning: The percentage of Alpha acids and beta acids may change between different lots and therefore deviate from the value indicated in this table.
100 Gr. - Pellets T90