Dry yeast Lallemand Diamond (500 g)
Dry yeast Lallemand Diamond (500 gr)
A yeast for bottom-fermenting beers with a robust character. High fermentation performance results in extremely clean large lager beers. High attenuation and high flocculation. Neutral aroma and taste, typical of traditional lagers. Under standard conditions (inoculated in a wort at 12°C (53.6°F): Fermentation is vigorous and can be completed in 5 days. The optimal temperature range for Diamond yeast to produce traditional styles is from 10°C(50°F) to 15°C(59°F).
- Beer styles: German Pilsner, Bohemian Pilsner, American Pilsner, Vienna Lager, Dark American Lager, Bock, Munich Helles, Oktoberfest/Märzen, Munich Dunkel, Schwarzbier, Dortmunder Export, Doppelbock, Eisbock, California Common
- Aroma: Neutral
- Attenuation: High
- Fermentation temperature: 10°C - 15°C (50°F - 59°F).
- Flocculation: High
- Alcohol tolerance: 13% ABV
- Inoculation rate: 100-200g/hl for a minimum of 5-10 million viable cells/ml
- Percentage of solids: 93-97%.
- Living yeast cells: ≥ 5 x 109 per gram of dry yeast
- Wild yeast: < 1 per 106 yeast cells* (lysine method)
- Bacteria: < 1 per 106 yeast cells according to ASBC and EBC methods of analysis
- Finished products placed on the market only after passing a rigorous series of tests
Packaging: 500 g
Storage: 5°-10° C