Dry yeast Lallemand Belle Saison (11 g)
Product code: MBP0019
We are sorry, for this order you will receive a quotation for shipping costs
Qty € 3.50
Dry yeast Lallemand Belle Saison (11 gr)
Belgian high-fermentation dry yeast for producing Saison style beers.
- Classified as Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Aroma: Citrus, peppery
- Fermentation: High. Fast and vigorous, can complete in 4 days at over 17 °C.
- Use: Saison beers
- Fermentation temperature: 15-35°C
- Flocculation: Low
- Attenuation: High
- Alcohol tolerance: 14%.
- Inoculation rate: 50-100g/Hl to reach a minimum of 2.5 - 5 million cells/ml
- Rehydrate in 100 ml of liquid at 30°-35° C
- Percentage of solids: 93-97%.
- Living yeast cells: ≥ 5 x 109 per gram of dry yeast
- Wild yeast: < 1 per 106 yeast cells* (lysine method)
- Bacteria: < 1 per 106 yeast cells according to ASBC and EBC methods of analysis
- Finished products placed on the market only after passing a rigorous series of tests
Storage: 5°-10° C