Activating Thiazote SP (1 kg)
Laffort - Thiazote SP (1 kg)
Mixture of ammonium sulphate, ammonium phosphate and thiamine chloridate Promotes yeast growth during alcoholic fermentation.
The studies carried out by LAFFORT's research teams are distinguished by their pioneering and innovative nature in the various key areas of oenology. They were among the first, for example, to identify the specific role of different nutritional components in the metabolic processes of yeast. Even today, LAFFORT and its research teams are at the forefront of studying the effects of market developments on winemaking conditions and the effects of climatic changes and soil variations on must composition.
Responding to all these needs, LAFFORT has been able to develop a range of innovative products for yeast protection and nutrition.
- Appearance: colourless or white crystals
- Solubility in water: soluble
Use in oenology:
- Properties: promotes yeast growth during alcoholic fermentation
Dosage: 20-30 g/hL
Legislation: maximum legal dose 50 g/hL
- Dissolve the product in a volume of water or must equal to 10 times its weight and incorporate directly during pumping over.
- USE A CLEAN CONTAINER MADE OF INERT MATERIAL
- USE THE PRODUCT IN THE HOUR FOLLOWING ITS PREPARATION.
Storage: the original packaging should be stored between 0 and 22°C in a dry, odour-free environment.
Packaging: 1 kg