600 Lt. stainless steel wine tank with air floating lid
Flat bottom storage tanks for wine with floating air lid
Capacity: 600 Lt Diameter: 78 cm. Height: 124 cm - Weight 24 Kg
- tap chrome plated brass 1 "
- axle box welded 1 "
- flower patterned embossed exterior
- welded rounded bottom
- floating stainless steel air lid
- inner tube
- stainless steel pump
Ideal for wine and liquid food storage . Made of stainless steel 18/10 with flower patterned embossed exterior
finishing. Concave welded bottom for easy cleaning. Complete with stainless steel threaded bushing for tap application in chrome-plated brass, stainless steel or plastic for foodstuffs.
1 - Stainless steel pump with analog gauge
2 - stainless steel float lid
3 - vent valve
4 - rope recovery
Proper use of floating air lids
- always fully fill the tank with wine
- place the stainless steel float lid on the surface of the wine
- unscrew the valve on the pump to allow inflation
- inflate the tube to about 0.7 atm
- check that the tube is tight against the inner surface of the tank and close the valve of the pump
- you should check the air pressure every 15 days.
If the tube does not maintain the pressure, check:
- that there are no holes
- the attachment between the air chamber and plastic tube
- that the air hose clamps are not loose
- that the gauge is not broken
- if the pump valve is not working
For wine; with air floating lid; with flat, rounded and welded bottom.